# Fairwinds Insights
You're currently viewing the documenation on GitHub. Links, images, and other features will not work properly.
To view the full docs, visit insights.docs.fairwinds.com
Fairwinds Insights (opens new window) is a software for platform teams running Kubernetes to enable development. A policy engine, Fairwinds Insights provides workload configuration feedback loops, detects and prioritizes container security vulnerabilities and provides Kubernetes cost allocation and rightsizing.
Fairwinds Insights runs across the entire development lifecycle, from CI to Admission to Production. It enables platform teams to find and prevent configuration problems as applications move from development to production.
It provides out-of-the-box integrations into CI/CD workflows, an Admission Controller for enforcing custom policies (using Polaris or Open Policy Agent) at pre-deployment, and automation for running Kubernetes auditing tools.
Findings and recommendations are stored in a single location, enabling operators to gain visibility and control over multiple Kubernetes clusters, track and prioritize issues, and monitor the security and cost of Kubernetes workloads.
# Join the Fairwinds Open Source Community
The goal of the Fairwinds Community is to exchange ideas, influence the open source roadmap, and network with fellow Kubernetes users. Chat with us on Slack (opens new window) or join the user group (opens new window) to get involved!
# Other Projects from Fairwinds
Enjoying insights-docs? Check out some of our other projects:
- Polaris (opens new window) - Audit, enforce, and build policies for Kubernetes resources, including over 20 built-in checks for best practices
- Goldilocks (opens new window) - Right-size your Kubernetes Deployments by compare your memory and CPU settings against actual usage
- Pluto (opens new window) - Detect Kubernetes resources that have been deprecated or removed in future versions
- Nova (opens new window) - Check to see if any of your Helm charts have updates available
- rbac-manager (opens new window) - Simplify the management of RBAC in your Kubernetes clusters